Location & arrival
Our Haus Partoll is located in Sinsen, approx. 2.5 km from the center of Kappl. The ski bus stop for the free ski bus to the valley station of the Kappler Bergbahnen is directly opposite our house. Ischgl can be reached by car in about 10 minutes.
Your journey to Kappl
Depending on your chosen route you will drive on the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) and reach the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl:
Routes via Germany:
- Via the Fernpass » Imst » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Kufstein » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Lake Constance » Feldkirch » Arlberg » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Routes via Italy:
- Via Brenner Pass » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Reschen Pass » Nauders » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Route via Switzerland:
- Via Feldkirch » Arlberg » Ausfahrt Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Driving on the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) you have to take the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl. Drive through the Paznaun valley towards Kappl. From the exit to Haus Partoll in Kappl there are approx. 17 kilometres to be driven.
Attention: The Silvretta High Alpine Road is only open during the summer months.
You have to get off the train in Landeck (train station Landeck/Zams). From there you can take the bus (35 minutes to reach Kappl) or a taxi.
Distance between the train station Landeck/Zams and Haus Partoll Kappl: approx. 24 km
Airports near Kappl:
From these airports you have to continue your journey by bus or taxi.